The possible floor designs of our cooling and deep-freeze cells are defined by requirements from mechanical loads, cleaning processes, hygiene requirements and provisions from the occupational safety regulations.
The range is wide and ranges from walk-on floors with 0.8 mm stainless steel sheet and foamed-in pressure distribution plate to heavy-duty and accessible floors with 4 mm stainless steel sheet. Permanently elastic joint seals or welded tub designs round off the range.
- 0.8 mm, 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm or 4 mm stainless steel sheet 1.4301, of different types
- Slip resistance R11, R12 or R13
- Tub designs with upstand to the wall system and flush transition
- Joint-free solutions by welding sheet metal joints
- Integrated vacuum elements for minimal floor construction
- Without insulating floor for monolithic floor construction or installation with U-profile on the on-site finished floor